Individual Award Nominee Form
1. To honor an individual at the World Conferences on Continuing Engineering Education, who, by example, has demonstrated individual world-class leadership in developing and/or promoting continuing engineering education.
2. To promote continuing engineering education worldwide by honoring an exemplary individual practitioner.
3. To honor the memory of Joseph M. Biedenbach, one of the three principal founders of the series of World Conferences on CEE that began in 1979 and a founding member of IACEE in 1989, whose demonstrated tireless efforts to promote continuing engineering education spanned his career.
This is an award made for an individual, who:
- is known as a role model in continuing engineering education development ;
- has shown great personal involvement in the development of CEE;
- is expected to give a plenary lecture at the WCCEE.
Please complete the information below to submit a nominee for the IACEE Individual Award.
If you are filling out this form for the first time, please click the New Submission button on the left .
If you are returning to edit or complete a previous submission, please fill out the email address and access code you set up previously and click Edit Submission.